I am going to challenge myself for the coming month by participating in The Reading Quest.
In theory I should be able to complete this amount of reading in this time frame as most months I ready over 3000 pages and this comes to a total of 1499 pages. It is just sticking to a TBR may be the issue! I do have a few books on the go at the moment but should finish most in the next day or so. I also need to finish 2 more Roald Dahl books by next weekend.
I am going to follow the Rogue path and if possible I will try the Bard path too.
This is my initial TBR:
- Longbourn – Jo Baker – A Book with a One Word Title
- A Map of Tulsa – Benjamin Lytal – A Book Published by a Small Press
- The Mistress of Paris – Catherine Hewitt – A Book with less than 500 Ratings on Goodreads
- Ayoade on Ayoade – Richard Ayoade – A Book Cover with a Partially Obscured Face
- All Quiet on the Western Front – Erich Maria Remarque – A Banned Book
A nice mix of non-fiction and fiction and they are all new to me authors.
All details of the challenge can be found here: https://readatmidnight.com/2017/07/29/thereadingquest-sign-up/
Original artwork for this challenge has been created by CW of Read Think Ponder
Wish me luck!